[Borderline-Info] This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Jan 10 22:35:04 EST 2018

We are hoping to still have our officiating clinic this weekend. If we don't
do everything we can to have it, we may not have another opportunity for the
Youth teams and they need it the most. This also impacts practice schedules!
We will get through it!

Saturday looks to be the worst day. We have a couple of options. We can
start later We can postpone it until later in the day. We will look at this
option if we get the snow that is forecasted. Freezing rain is our worst
fear. We will announce the final plan and post an emergency broadcast on the
Borderline site. Please check the site frequently for updates beginning
Thursday evening. We will also post an updated practice schedule.

Sunday is supposed to be better. We will leave everything for Sunday the
same for now. We will also look at that situation tomorrow night as well.

Our first priority is safety. Please look for information tomorrow evening.