[Borderline-Info] January 13-21 Practice Schedule II.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 12 22:31:22 EST 2018

The practice schedule for the next week is attached. We do have teams
practicing the day before a tournament, and the day after a tournament (in
some cases). This is not typical, but so many teams are starting to compete
earlier in the season and we can use the practice. Remember that we lose
Phillips Hall during the week when Spring Semester starts at Miami. There is
a week where we may have few, if any, weekday practices until we have access
to Talawanda Middle School.

Stay warm and drive safely!