[Borderline-Info] Picture Day Practice Schedule

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 23 23:37:59 EST 2018

We have pictures on Sunday, January 28 at Phillips Hall.The picture schedule
has been distributed. The practice schedule is as follows:

DATE

SITE

TIME

CT. 1

CT. 2

CT. 3

1/28

PH

12-2 PM

12 Twisters

12 Horned Frogs

SUN

PH

2-4 PM

10 Armadillos

11 Lizards

14 Surge

PH

4-6 PM

13 Attack

13 Hawks

14 Attack

PH

6-8 PM

16 Attack

15 Attack

15 Hawks

The 16 Hawks and 14 Hawks will only have pictures. The 17 Hawks are in a
tournament. There may be some time between pictures and practices. It may be
a good time to have a team meeting or do team bonding. We are trying to get
picture envelopes to practices this week. If you don't get one, they will be
available at Phillips Hall on Sunday. We will also have socks, knee pads,
and other Nike apparel (If we don't have it we can probably still get it).
Spirit Wear may also be available. Anyone that still hasn't submitted their
fees can take care of those too. Times to do so will be announced later.

We are waiting on a few responses from coaches about practices on Saturday,
January 27 and next week. We gain Talawanda Middle School (TMS) on a limited
basis next week. We lose Phillips Hall during the week. Some teams will not
have a weekday practice next week. We are seeing if coaches can practice
this Saturday, January 27 and take the weekday practice off. We have two
teams with tournaments on Super Bowl weekend (13 Attack on Saturday and 12
Twisters on Sunday). They will get priority (Wednesday is not an option
yet!). We will announce the schedule for Saturday and next week tomorrow.