[Borderline-Info] Practice schedules

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 30 00:27:47 EST 2018

Tomorrow, January 30, we start using Talawanda Middle School (TMS) for
weekday practices. The address is at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/sites/talawanda_ms.php on the Borderline
website. Almost all weekday practices during the month of February will be
held there.

Not all of our teams have a weekday practice this week. On Tuesday, January
30, 15 Attack and 16 Attack practice at TMS from 7-9 PM. Enter the middle
school from the south entrance to the Commons (not the gym!) walking up the
sidewalk by the picnic table. We will do our conditioning from 7-7:30 until
we can get the gym after basketball practices.  On Thursday, 13 Attack and
12 Twisters have the same situation. We realize it is not your normal
practice day, but we only have these two time slots available. We want to
prepare you for your tournament this weekend.

The next week things get a little better. We are trying to avoid assigning
the 5:30 time slot on Monday and Tuesday because basketball teams may have
practices still. The 5:30-7:30 sessions on Monday and Tuesday are tentative.
We have the gym from 5:30-9 PM on Wednesday and Thursday. We will keep you
posted. After next week, we should be OK until President's Day. We may not
have that Monday available.

We have lots of space this weekend. We are going to have practices and
skills sessions on Saturday. Sunday, February 4 is the Super Bowl. We may
have a few practices that day if gym space is available but we will end
early so nobody misses any of the action on our account.

We will still try to have skills sessions on Saturdays. Please consider
trying to attend them. We will try to make them after the first practices of
the day and before the last practices so athletes can attend both.