[Borderline-Info] March 18-25 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Mar 14 23:39:20 EDT 2018

The practice schedule for next week is attached. We DO NOT have the use of
Talawanda Middle School because they are on break. We do have lots of
available time for additional practices or skills sessions. There has been
interest in more skills sessions. Make sure you check where your practice is
before you leave home. The sites are Millett Hall Sub Gym and Philips Hall.
We have several Spring Breaks to work around. We are trying to make sure our
teams with tournaments have ample time for practice.