[Borderline-Info] April 2-5 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Mar 28 23:46:57 EDT 2018

The schedule  for next week is attached. Yes-the 11 Lizards have 3 options
for practice. Yes-14 Hawks and 15 Attack are listed together in case anyone
wants to attend practice. We have more Spring Breaks again next week. The 12
Twisters can attend sessions with other teams if they wish. You can go with
Horned Frogs or 13 Hawks. We can do lessons next week too. Name the skill
and time and we will try to make it work.