[Borderline-Info] This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed May 9 22:54:20 EDT 2018

The pools have been announced for the OVR Championships this weekend. Our
13s play on Saturday, May 12:

13 Hawks              13 American      Nickel/Platinum                Pool B
Court 48                 Team 3. You play the first match.

13 Attack              13 Regional        Nickel/Platinum
Pool D Court 12                 Team 4. You are off the first match

The tournament starts at 8:30 am. Doors open at 7am. Bring your own chairs.

Sunday, May 13

15 Hawks             15 American       Aluminum/Chromium    Pool B Court 13
Team 4. You are off the first match

15 Attack             15 Regional         Plutonium
Pool D Court 53 and 52   Team 1 Play on 53 first and then 52. We will
confirm this. We are on a floating pool that starts on 53 and finishes on
52.

The tournament starts at 8:30 am. Doors open at 7am. Bring your own chairs.

Good luck this weekend!