Skills sessions

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Nov 20 21:19:59 EST 2018

We have announced the first skills sessions for this season. Registration is
available at http://www.borderlinevbc.org/signup.php. Please be aware that
you are responsible for the fee if you register for the event. You must have
updated your USA Volleyball membership to full member and show proof at
check-in. We will have these sessions on most weekends and during the
holidays. Anyone with USAV membership is welcome to attend these events. If
an athlete is from another club, their director must give their permission
to attend. Let us know if you have questions.