Practices

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Nov 20 22:15:58 EST 2018

Practices will start December 1 and 2. On Saturday, December 1, we will have
the gym from 8 am-6 pm. On Sunday, December 2, we have the gym all day. We
will probably start practices around 1 pm and end around 7 pm. Practices
will probably be 2.5 hours in duration. We will give you exact details this
weekend. As a rule of thumb, the younger teams practice on Saturdays and
older teams (some 14s, 15s, 16s, and 17s.) practice on Sundays. We may even
have teams that practice twice next weekend!! We need those basketball and
work schedules so we can avoid conflicts. We are working on space for
weekday practices December 3-6!

We still need 10s for the Armadillos team. We can accept more girls! Please
let us know if you are aware of anyone that is interested!!!!