This week

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Feb 18 12:41:23 EST 2019

We are having skills sessions this week. The first is tonight. It is for
setters of all ages. Designated setters from each team (13s to 17s) are
expected to attend. Coaches for each team are also to attend if the can .
This session is conducted by Rachel Netzler (nee Green). There is no sign up
on the website.

We have absolutely no court time anywhere on Tuesday.

On Wednesday,  all three Youth teams will have a clinic at Phillips Hall
from 6-8 PM on one court. The 16 Hawks, 15 Hawks, and 14 Hawks will practice
together at TMS from 7-9 PM. We have 3 teams on 2 courts.

On Thursday, the 14 Attack, 14 Surge, 13 Hawks, and 13 Attack teams will
have a sessions with members of the Miami Women's Volleyball staff at TMS
from 7-9 PM. All members of these teams and their coaches are expected to
attend.

On Friday, the 17 Hawks and 15 Attack teams will practice at TMS from
5:30-7:30 PM.

The 15 Surge team will have practice on Saturday at PH at a time TBA so
everyone can attend. Attendance at all sessions will be taken.

Since we have so little space at the events on Monday, Wednesday, and
Thursday, we ask that parents DO NOT set up their chairs in the gyms. We
need the walls to do drills in many cases. You are welcome to go to the
Commons at TMS (next to the gym).

Starting this Saturday, we have practice times in all three
facilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be able to settle into a set pattern
for practices. All teams should receive one practice on the weekend when
they do not have events and one session during the week. It may even be the
same day of the week.  On tournament weekends, teams will most likely have
two weekday practices (except when they have multiple day events).