April 1-7 Practice Schedule.xlsx

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Mar 26 22:51:30 EDT 2019

The schedule for April 1-7 is attached. Remember that we do not have
practices on Saturday, April 6. Teams that do not have a tournament will
have a weekend practice in most cases.

Many of our schools are having their Spring Break in the next couple of
weeks. Some teams might have one or even no practices the week before or
after Easter. Talawanda has theirs the week after Easter so we will not have
that gym. Teams with tournaments on April 27-28 will have precedence the
seek after Easter.

Good luck this weekend!