Club Updates

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:44:56 EST 2020

>From Bill Zehler....

We are working on a plan for the full resumption of operations for 2021. We
are conducting practices as teams are able. Remember that the Youth teams
(10s, 11s, and 12s) will start practicing in January. We have athletes and
coaches that are under quarantine. We have athletes, coaches and a
*dministrators* that have tested positive. Please stay home if you have any
symptoms of the virus!

There is much uncertainty regarding how things will develop. We hope to
have a full season of practices and tournaments for 14 teams. In the
meantime, we will do our best to offer our families the opportunity to
practice and scrimmage. If we can participate in tournaments with the
restrictions we might face, we will enter them.

We do not know how tournaments might be conducted. There may be limits on
the number of spectators (or none). There may not be concessions. Major
convention center events may be very restricted or cancelled.

We will be in touch as more information becomes available.