Borderline Tryouts October 31 - November 1

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:52:51 EDT 2020

Tryouts for this weekend are approaching. Please watch for updates as we
get closer to the weekend. For now, please sign up online and submit the
forms needed to participate if you haven’t already. You will receive a
receipt with links to the Borderline Profile, Medical form, and tryout
membership. We need to have all forms and fees in our possession or the
tryout fee is $40. Please take care of this by tomorrow so they arrive in
time. Some families have sent more than one application. Please refrain
from doing this. Some have sent 3-4 files. All but one application will be
removed.

Some of you may have already attended tryouts for other clubs’ Youth
programs. There is nothing wrong with doing that. However, they cannot ask
you to accept their offer before Wednesday, November 11 at 9 PM. You can
still go elsewhere to try out. If you felt forced to sign a contract and
were not given the correct acceptance date, you are not bound by that
contract..

See you this weekend!