Last Call for Borderline Spirit Wear!

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:55:54 EST 2021

All Borderline player accounts should now be paid in FULL. Please contact
Kelly with any questions regarding your daughters account.

 We will be placing one more spirit wear order for the season. Please order
by Thursday, February 25th at midnight!

Long sleeve dri fit shirts, long/ short sleeve cotton shirts and hoodies
are available. We also listed several discounted shirts from
previous years.

Borderline spirit wear can be ordered with the following link:

https://forms.gle/zdfWMFrQaqqepnSj7

Nike Inventory that we have available to purchase:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-waBlzzPkZO32URiDz3aS_q13sLBPmgYXhy06mI8uMg/edit?usp=sharing

Respond to this email if you would like to purchase any of the Nike items.