January 18-25 Practice Schedule

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:09:00 EST 2021

Below is the schedule for next week. Please remember that if you have
practice scheduled at Phillips Hall on Monday (and maybe Tuesday), the
water will be off. If you have to use the restroom, you will need to go to
Goggin Arena. It is about 100 yards south of our entrance to Phillips.

Please look for changes the next two weeks. Several teams are playing in
tournaments. We only have Phillips during the week through January 28.

DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/18 PH 6-8 PM 10 Armadillos 11 Lizards 12 Twisters
MON No Restrooms Go to Goggin  if urgent
DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/19 PH 5:30-7:30 PM 15 Attack 15 Surge
TUE PH 7-9 PM 14 Attack 17 Attack
DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/20 PH 5:30-7:30 PM 13 Attack 13 Hawks
WED PH 7-9 PM 16 Hawks
DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/21 PH 5:30-7:30 PM
THU PH 7-9 PM 17 Hawks 15 Hawks 16 Attack
DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/23 PH 10-Noon  10 Armadillos 11 Lizards 12 Twisters
SAT PH 12:30 PM-2:30 PM 15 Attack
PH 2:30 PM-4:30 PM 14 Attack
DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/24 PH 12-2 PM
SUN PH 2-4 PM 15 Surge 13 Attack 16 Attack
PH 4-6 PM 16 Hawks 13 Hawks
PH 6-8 PM 17 Hawks 15 Hawks 17 Attack
DATE SITE TIME CT. 1 CT. 2 CT. 3
1/25 PH 6-8 PM 10 Armadillos 11 Lizards 12 Twisters
MON