Junior Officiating Clinics

Chris Bielby bielby.chris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:36:19 EST 2021

Officiating Clinics Instructions
<https://borderlinevbc.org/docs/OVR_Jr_Officials_Online_Course_Instructions.pdf>

Zoom
<https://miamioh.zoom.us/j/85895978487?pwd=MUF5SlJFdSs3UWRqMlE0ODFwWk92UT09>

We do not have available gym space the week of February 1-4th as a result
we will use this time to provide our yearly officiating clinics for all age
groups. Please follow the instructions listed in the PowerPoint to help
your daughter, if need to complete her certification. Ruchelle Dunwoody,
will be available via Zoom at the zoom link listed above during the times
and dates listed below to answer any questions or concerns.
Monday 1-Feb Zoom 6‑8pm 10 Armadillos 11 Lizards 12 Twisters
Tuesday 2-Feb Zoom 6‑8pm 15 Attack 14 Attack 17 Attack
Wednesday 3-Feb Zoom 6‑8pm 16 Hawks 13 Attack 13 Hawks
Thursday 4-Feb Zoom 6‑8pm 17 Hawks 15 Hawks 16 Attack