March 20-28 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 18 22:39:27 EDT 2021

Here is the schedule for next week. We hope to get another 10s team to
scrimmage against us. There may be some teams that don't have practice due
to Spring Break. We do not practice on Easter. We normally take a few days
off on either side of Easter.

We are still adding tournaments for our teams. Some still need an event or
two. We will let you know about additional events.

Thanks!