This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu May 6 16:29:49 EDT 2021

Here are the assignments for this weekend. The 14 Attack team plays in 14
Regional Tungsten,  Pool C, Court 35, Team 2, play or officiate the first
match. The doors open at 7 am. We start at 8 AM. This is on Saturday, May 8

The 16 Attack team is in 16 Regional Bronze, Pool C, Court 14, Team  3, play
starts at 3 PM. Enter approximately 2:30 PM. We play at 3 PM. We then play
and ref to finish the first pool. This is on Sunday, May 9.