Last Championship Event!!!!

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue May 18 19:24:33 EDT 2021

The end of the season is approaching. We pulled it off! It was tough at
times but it was worth it!

Here is the tournament information for 13 Attack on Saturday and 15 Surge on
Sunday:

Saturday, May 22

13 Attack             Copper                 Pool A                   Court
12               Team 1                 Play
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=23

Sunday, May 23

15 Surge              Titanium              Pool  A                  Court
34               Team 1                 Play
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=24

The tournament starts at 9 AM. The doors open at 8 AM. Bring your own
chairs. We should be done by 6 PM. All COVID regulations are still in place.
See you in Columbus!