November 14 Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Nov 5 11:28:19 EDT 2021

Tryouts for 15s-18s are scheduled for Sunday, November 14. Details are at
https://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php. Please preregister by
Tuesday, November 9 in order to ensure your tryout T-shirt size is correct.
After this date you are getting the ones we have remaining. We also base the
number of tryout coaches we need on this information. The tryout fee is $40
if you register the day of the event.

We are still in need of more 3rd or 4th grade girls AND boys for our 10
Armadillos team. We already hove our tournament schedule set. Contact Bill
Zehler at bzehler at fuse.net <mailto:bzehler at fuse.net>  if you know of anyone
that wants to play. We are finalizing our 11s and 12s rosters. The 13s and
14s will be close behind.

See you next weekend!