Borderline Information

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Sat Nov 27 12:25:35 EST 2021

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Below you will find the
information needed to get started with the 2022 Borderline season. We look
forward to seeing everyone at the acceptance meeting tomorrow, Sunday,
November 28th!

Borderline Jr. Volleyball Player Information:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fFg7zKpORuUNwGHsA-ceXH1ZGnrNBqTchz7R3O0-Aq0/edit?usp=sharing

We will have our 2022 Borderline Acceptance Meeting on Sunday, November
28th at Phillips Hall from 1:00- 4:00. We ask that all families are
represented.

Please attend the assigned meeting time for your team to complete uniform
sizing, pay the first installment of fees, sign the 2022 Player Contract,
and learn more about practice/tournament schedules. You may attend another
groups’ assigned time, if needed.

If you are unable to attend, we will be sending out information via email
as well as posting it to the website after Thanksgiving. It will be your
responsibility to ensure that all items on the checklist are complete.

Uniform Sizing
      12:30-4:00

*Team Name*

*Meeting Time*

10 Armadillos, 11 Lizards, 12 Frogs, 12 Twisters

1:00

13 Attack, 13 Hawks, 14 Attack, 14 Hawks

2:30

15 Hawks, 16 Attack, 16 Hawks, 17 Hawks, 18 Hawks

3:30