OVR Championships this weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Apr 6 22:03:29 EDT 2022

Here are some details for the OVR Championships being held this weekend. The
10 Armadillos on Saturday are in a three-team pool. We play the first match
at 8:30, ref the second match at 10:30, and play the 3rd match at 12:30. We
then go to the tournament phase. We would need to win two matches to win
Gold Medals.

The link is at https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=683.

On Sunday, 16 Attack is in the 16 Regional event. Details are at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=684. Please try to arrive early.
There arena major races in the city but there is construction. BRING YOUR
OWN CHAIRS. They are not provided. There should be some room for camping in
the venue. Do not bring large coolers. Wagons are not permitted. There is
concessions and food courts. The North Market is right across the street on
the west side of High Street.