Weather

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Feb 2 21:27:43 EST 2022

There are storm warnings in  place for Thursday and Friday. Both Talawanda
and Miami have cancelled classes. We will not have access to the gyms. We
hope to be back to 'normal' by Saturday. We will keep an eye on tournaments
to see if they will cancel. It isn't likely. They are almost impossible to
rearrange

We have teams in the Terry Miller All American Classic in Columbus, OH this
weekend.  The 16 Hawks have an 8 am start on Saturday. The 17 Hawks, 15
Hawks, and 13 Hawks start at 2:30 PM on Saturday.