Terry Miller All American Classic

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Feb 3 17:32:12 EST 2022

Here are the initial pools for our teams in the Terry Miller All American
Classic Tournament at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. The tournament
will only cancel if there is a Level Three Snow Emergency in Franklin
County. Most of our teams have a 2:30 PM Start. The exception is 16 Hawks

Here is the schedule:

13 Hawks             2:30 PM               Court 51               Pool C
Team 3                 Play the first match

15 Hawks             2:30 PM               Court 46               Pool H
Team 3                 Play the first match

16 Hawks             8:00 AM               Court 37               Pool I
Team 2                 Ref the first match

17 Hawks             2:30 PM               Court 37               Pool I
Team 2                 This is currently a 2 team pool scheduled for a best
3/5. The format will change if the number of teams changes.

There is no admission fee for teams in this event. You will have to pay for
parking. Good luck!