This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Feb 23 16:25:52 EST 2022

We have a fairly light schedule of tournaments this weekend. The only teams
playing in tournaments are 10 Armadillos, 12 Twisters, and 12 Horned Frogs.
All three teams are at Sports Express in Mason (Kings Island area).

The link for the Armadillos on Saturday, February 26 is available at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=261. The tournaments starts at
8:30 AM. We are Team 4 in Pool D. We play the second match (off the first
match). There is no admission fee for this event.

The 12 Twisters and 12 Horned Frogs are at Sports Express on Sunday,
February 27. Details are at https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=262.
The tournament starts at 8:30. Both teams play the first match. The Horned
Frogs are Team 1 in Pool B on Court 4. The Twisters are in Pool C on Court
3.

Good luck girls!