This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 14 16:46:39 EST 2022

The Officiating Scrimmage-Clinic is still on at this time. If we have any
changes, they will be announced on 'Info' and sent as an Emergency Broadcast
. Miami University has informed us that spectators will not be permitted in
the facility.

Our jerseys will not be ready in time. Everyone should wear an old uniform
from a previous season or any shirt with a number on it. Please bring an
extra shirt in case your coach makes you the Libero.

The clinics start at 9;00 AM. Teams will be assigned to 'camp' in
racquetball courts. You may bring food into the racquetball courts. Please
avoid bringing large coolers. Athletes can have time to eat something
between the clinic and the scrimmage. Teams will be assigned pool play
responsibilities with breaks throughout the day.

The latest we will start any match is 6 PM. We may end earlier. The 10s and
11s will end no later than 2 PM. We will try to keep all informed as to the
end time to avoid you having to wait for your child.

If this is your first time attending an event at Phillips Hall, please enter
the facility from  the Campus Avenue parking lot. Once in the building, the
racquetball courts are on either side of the hall. Each court will be marked
with team names.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our goal is to get our teams ready for
the tournament season with as much knowledge as possible. Officiating is a
very important part of our sport. We really do not want to cancel this
event.