Millett Hall This week

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Jan 24 15:08:11 EST 2022

As we have conveyed to everyone, we lost the use of Phillips Hall (PH)
during the week until Miami is on Spring Break. We do not have the use of
Talawanda Middle School (TMS) yet because of basketball. We were able to get
Millett Hall (MH) for some practices while the college basketball teams are
out of town.

Monday, January 24 the 10s, 11s, and both 12s teams will practice at MH. The
10s and 11s will practice from 7-8:30 and the 12s will practice 7-9 PM. We
may have some special guests tonight.

Tuesday, January 25 we have nothing available.

Wednesday, January 26 will be 13 Hawks, 13 Attack, 15 Hawks, and 16 Attack.

Thursday, January 27 will be 14 Hawks, 14 Attack, 16 Hawks, and 18 Hawks.

17 Hawks will practice on Sunday. Other teams will also practice Saturday
and Sunday. We will not practice after 2 PM on Sunday so everyone can watch
the Bengals

We should have all uniforms available to those that have fees paid or an
arrangement has been made. We realize that we have several new members of
the club.

Everyone has to wear a mask in Millett.