Borderline Update

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Fri Jan 28 12:38:08 EST 2022

Fees-
We have several families that have not submitted their second installment
of fees. The second installment was due on January 17th. If you have not
done so already, please submit payment via mail or pay via paypal on the
Borderline website. The final installment for American teams and all youth
teams is February 1st.

Spirit Wear-
Items from the second order were received this week. I am working on
delivering orders to practices. I will send individual emails with payment
options and totals so if you ordered something, please be on the lookout
for an email from me!

If there is enough interest, we will place a third order. Email me if you
are interested.

BSN Team Shop Items-
As with all things it seems these days, items have taken longer than
expected to arrive! If you ordered a jacket, we are waiting on the printer
to finish the customization. We typically receive one large shipment from
them and distribute items at practice. I have asked them to send us what
they have now so that we can pass it along to those that ordered. Just keep
in mind- if you ordered a jacket, it will not be in your bag at this time
and we will get those to you as soon as they arrive.

Uniforms-
Almost all items were picked up today and we will distribute those to
practices for those that are up to date on their fees. If you play this
weekend, your coach will have it.

Please reach out with any questions.

Kelly