Borderline Season Information

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Nov 23 20:54:32 EST 2022

Good Evening-

Here is a checklist with important information for you to review about the
2023 Borderline season. There are many links inside to direct you to
important steps that must be completed to start the season. We will be
reviewing this information at the meeting on the 27th as well. I have
included the link to connect your sports engine membership to Borderline
below. Please use this link to connect to the club and upgrade your
membership if you have not already done so.

We hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will see you at the
acceptance meeting at Phillips hall on Sunday November 27th!

Borderline Info/ Checklist
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n1RMT7OCN0p6Pd4fnhM4stauEC36mLTEordDVPPkg5I/edit?usp=sharing>

Connect to Borderline on Sport Engine!
Upgrade Membership HERE!