Pictures

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Feb 23 21:10:36 EST 2023

We are going to do team and individual pictures this season. We were going
to do them in January but it ended up conflicting with the officiating
scrimmage. It is impossible to find a good date for all teams to attend. The
photographer is a parent in the club and she doesn't mind coming to
practices until every team is done.

The schedule for Saturday and Sunday is:

Saturday, February 25    9:30       11 Lizards

                                                9:45       13 Hawks

Sunday, February 26       12:15    13 Attack

                                                12:30    12 Horned Frogs

                                                12:45    14 Attack

                                                2:30       12 Twisters

                                                2:45       15 Attack

Wear your uniform and be ready to practice when you are done. The
photographer will have photo packages for sale. Please refrain from taking
pictures while she is shooting.  We will try to do the remaining teams on
March 11-12.