[Coaches] Practice Times

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Mon Dec 19 15:54:13 EST 2022

We were given the okay to plan our practice times to best fit our needs
this year at spooky nook as they have the availability. This may change in
the future as they work to build to full capacity.

That being said, we would like to be as consistent as possible for the
teams. 6:00-8:00 gives parents that get off work at 5:00 a little more time
to get everyone where they need to go. Please share your thoughts on this
and I will adjust the schedule accordingly.