[Coaches] Practices

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Dec 28 17:25:26 EST 2022

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DdxcLLQZ5U5USdy0-D2-TgqqZTdOlW_Vj5DvV9RqImY/edit

Above is the current practice schedule. Please take a look as we did have a
few minor changes due to changes for courts. This is now view only. Any
changes or adjustments need to be made through me and need to be made at
least one full week in advance. Coaches can NOT cancel practice. You need
to contact us if you are unable to attend.

The month of January is posted under practices on the website. We are in
the process of updating every ‘teams’ page to include a list of their
practices for the season. With the help of my sister ( all the way in South
Korea! ) this should be complete  by the end of the week. We have to
manually add each practice. 😅

Court numbers for Spooky Nook are listed on this document and will be
posted on the website as well.

Kelly