[Coaches] Please Respond

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:53:31 EST 2023

Coaches-

*Chris updated the list of coaches with all the new and returning coaches
emails. Please respond to this email so that I know that it reached you. *

The link for spirit wear was just sent out. Please be sure to mention this
when you have your practices/ team parent meetings this weekend. *All
orders placed by Monday December 4th at noon should be completed by
Christmas. *Here is the link if you want to include it on a team email.

https://forms.gle/YV4PLhzzo7gSJcU46

Resharing the player contact info list that we have for all teams. This
info was what the parents filled out on their forms.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R385SE02Ibu1UBcIP5G3R9344whdIf1kR-xmFCj2zYE/edit?usp=sharing

If you have not filled out your own sizing information, please do so here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hDE2qHqYGr0LRuLYrbrVDsV_CSKy0Tpve5JWcS7WQYI/edit?usp=sharing

Jerseys for 13s-16s were taken to the printer yesterday. We have spandex
that we will try to deliver to practices this weekend. I usually like to
distribute these both at once but my basement is getting pretty full with
diapers and getting baby things back out so trying to make more room!

Kelly