[Coaches] Youth Volleyball

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Dec 6 11:17:15 EST 2023

We are hosting several sessions for Youth volleyball in preparation for our
season starting on January 3. We will have posted the sessions for this
weekend. We will also be having skills sessions for our older athletes as
well. You do not have to be a member of our club attend.

We are looking for a few more athletes in the youngest age groups. If you
know any 10s, 11s, and 12s looking to still join a team, please let us know.
We also can include athletes at a few of the older ages as well.

See you soon!