[Coaches] Tournaments & Practices

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:34:02 EST 2023

The tournament schedules for all teams have been updated on the Borderline
website. All schedules are finalized and entry fees for the events have
been paid.

We encourage all families to look at the website on your ‘team page’ to
review your tournament schedule. Several teams, mostly the youth teams, had
changes made from the paperwork handed out during the acceptance meetings
due to availability of events.

Practices for January - May will be posted later next week. We are
coordinating schedules for over 150 players, 30 coaches, tournament
schedules and two facilities. We also have to individually post each
practice day and time to the website.

Thank you for your patience as we get those posted.  All schedules will be
found on your ‘team page’ on the Borderline website. We will send an email
out next week when schedules for practices are complete.