[Coaches] Practices- Respond ASAP

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:43:40 EST 2023

Coaches-
We are working on the January - May schedule for practices. Please respond
with your team's preferences for practice. We want to try to make it as
consistent as possible.
Our goal is to have it finalized and posted to the website by the middle of
next week.

Our hope is that the 10s-12s will practice Saturdays at Phillips.
13s- 16s will practice Sunday at Phillips.
 Each team will practice 1-2 days a week on set days at Spooky Nook
depending on if you have a tournament.

Player Availability that we have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MH4lZofn0K67CsiuIxhB5PEYfySKYB_TFlmP1M8U6gs/edit?usp=sharing

Coaches Contact Info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hDE2qHqYGr0LRuLYrbrVDsV_CSKy0Tpve5JWcS7WQYI/edit?usp=sharing

We have several families that have multiple kids playing and we will try to
look at that as well when scheduling practices. We also want to keep as
many youth teams together as possible for practices.

We TYPICALLY have:
 6 courts each night at Spooky Nook Monday- Thursday 6-8.
Sunday Phillips is 12:00-6:00
Saturday Phillips is 10:00-4:00

Sample Response:
14 Hawks- Bill Zehler
Sundays- anytime 12-6
Prefer 12 or 4 to be able to open/ close the gym

Weekday Practices:
2 x week- Tuesday/ Thursday
1 x week- prefer Tuesday but can be Thursday if needed

Notes:
The schedule that we have followed thus far has worked well for the
majority of the players.
I am out of town for Spring Break April 6- April 14. My assistant is
available to cover those practices.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions.