[Coaches] Spooky Nook

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Jan 4 18:40:30 EST 2023

Spook Nook Info-

Here is a copy of the court numbers for spooky nook.  Our typical courts
will be 37, 38, 41, 42 , 45, 46 .

Please be sure to check your court numbers on the schedule. We tried to
keep it consistent but depending on availability there are some different
courts used.

Please arrive early enough to your practice to adjust the net height if
needed when you arrive.

Balls will be kept in a storage closet at spooky nook. The closet is to the
left when you walk in the main doors of the gym. There is a stairwell there
next to court 28. There is a sliding door to access the room. Please be
sure to use only the balls labeled Borderline as there are other clubs
using the storage area.

It might be good practice to count the balls that you take out for your
practice and count when your team is done.

I am waiting to hear back for who you should contact with any issues with
your court when you arrive. I will send that info on once I receive it.
There should be a guest service representative in the main lobby to help if
needed.

Please let us know any questions or issues that you come across with these
first fees weeks so we can address and share out to help others!

Thanks-
Kelly