[Coaches] Tonight

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 24 15:46:38 EST 2023

We have to attend a visitation tonight for a member of our family. The nets
were set up last night, but one court should have been at 6'6" and another
was set at women's height (7'). The remaining two were correctly set at
women's height (7' 4").   If you arrive early enough to tell the guys to
make sure they are correct, they will help change them.

There should be enough volleyballs for all 4 teams. Don't use your practice
balls for tournaments.

Kelly has coaches apparel. It should be ready for pickup by Friday. Hope the
snow misses us!

Bill