[Coaches] Registration

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:49:02 EST 2023

He meant the following teams have COMPLETE registrations-
12 Twisters and 15 Hawks
15 Attack- Missing assistant coach
Players are good

14 Hawks- Missing assistant coach
Players are good

14 Attack-  Missing assistant coach
Players are good

13 Hawks- Missing Players

13 Attack- Missing assistant coach ( if you have one)

12 HF- Missing assistant coach

11s- Missing Players

10s- Missing players and assistant coach

I sent an invite from Sports Engine again to every player I have an
email for that is missing. The issue is if they used a different email!

If you are an assistant coach that is missing- please send me your sports
engine email address so I can add you.