[Borderline-Info] Announcements

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Dec 6 22:11:07 EST 2017

We have several announcements to send out over the next few days. Here are
the first items:

We still have plenty of space in the serving session at Phillips Hall
tomorrow (Thursday), from 6-7:30 pm. We have samples of the Youth uniforms
that we can bring to this session if you let us know you will be there.
Anyone can attend the serving skills session tomorrow! We have plenty of
room for more girls (or boys)!

The 16 Attack parents meeting is before practice on Saturday morning at
10:30 at Phillips Hall.

The 15 Attack team has practice on Sunday, December 10 from 3-5:30 (not
1-2:30).  The schedule for Sunday, December 17 is correct.

Skills sessions are being planned for Saturday, December 9 on setting and
blocking (separate sessions). Registration will fill quickly!