[Borderline-Info] New skills sessions

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Dec 6 22:46:13 EST 2017

New skills sessions for Saturday, December 9 are posted. We will have
sessions on setting and blocking. Bring you baseball cap to the blocking
session.

15 Attack-your practice on Sunday, December 10 at PH is from 3-5:30 PM.

15 Hawks Parents Meeting is after practice on Sunday, December 10 at 5:30
PM. We will find a classroom if possible.

Miami starts exams next week. There may be study sessions in the classrooms
at Phillips. Please try not to disturb students studying in the classrooms.