[Borderline-Info] Spiritwear and Nike Team Shop Reminders

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Dec 14 11:46:34 EST 2017

From: Zehler, Kelly [mailto:zehlerkl at miamioh.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 10:18 AM
To: info at borderlinevbc.org
Subject: Spiritwear and Nike Team Shop Reminders

Good Morning,

The Nike Team Shop will be open until Sunday December 17th. Please place all orders by this date. The shop is not guaranteed to be open another time this season. This might be your only chance to order.

If you would like to order spandex please order them through me instead of the team shop. We have several pairs in each size available at this time. If ordered before practices this weekend (12/16-17), we will be able to deliver then. They are $25. We also have a pair of small warm up pants.

Spiritwear is separate from the team shop and sold directly through me. If you would like to order a short sleeve shirt, we have them in stock and can deliver to practices this weekend. Long sleeve shirts can be ordered and will be delivered after the holidays.

We are now taking orders for sweatshirts. The hoodies will have the same design as the t-shirts. They will have Borderline on the left chest and the 2 color logo on the center of the back. A picture of the logo is attached as well as an order form.

Spiritwear (t-shirts: short & long and hoodies)  will be available until January. We will place one big order right after the new year so please place all orders by January 2nd. We will send out a spreadsheet containing all orders to ensure that we aren't missing any before placing the order. Reminder: We only have short sleeve in stock at this time. The long sleeve shirts and hoodies are only ordered upon request!

 *****You may only give money to Bill for orders if it is an envelope labeled with the athletes name, team, and what it is for. Mailing payment is also an option: Kelly Zehler 1376 Oxford Trenton Rd. Hamilton, OH 45013******

We will begin registration of teams tonight. Please make sure that you have upgraded your USAV membership and selected Borderline as your club.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Email me directly at kelly.zehler at borderlinevbc.org <mailto:kelly.zehler at borderlinevbc.org>

Thanks,

Kelly