[Borderline-Info] January 15-22 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Jan 11 16:21:39 EST 2017

The practice schedule through Sunday, January 22 is attached. Yes, the Youth
teams have a lot of practices. We are at the end of our time for lots of
court time. We may as well use it! The schedule for pictures on January 22
will be sent separately. Teams with pictures that day will have pictures
before their scheduled practice. We have received all gear ordered in
December. We should have most of the gray jerseys for the scrimmage this
weekend. If you started late, we may not have your jersey. Just bring a
shirt with a number on it for the scrimmage this weekend.