[Borderline-Info] Sunday

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Jan 12 15:46:53 EST 2017

Here is the FINAL practice schedule for the Youth teams on Sunday:

11 Lizards                             1-3 PM                  Court 3

10 Armadillos                     3-5 PM                 Court 3

12 Horned Frogs               5-7 PM                  Court 3

12 Twisters                         5-7 PM                  Court 2

The site for all practices will be Phillips Hall. Sorry for any confusion.
The website reflects an accurate schedule. It may not list the courts for
the 12s. We are getting that updated ASAP.

We may be done with the officiating scrimmage on Sunday much earlier than we
expected. It is likely that it will be over by 4:30-5 pm.