[Borderline-Info] January 23-29 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Jan 19 00:00:33 EST 2017

The practice schedule for the next week is attached. We start using
Talawanda Middle School (TMS) so make sure you look at the site for your
practice. The times may vary a bit also. We are starting to enter our lean
period for courts at Miami now. It gets worse after next week. We can use
TMS on a regular basis in a couple of weeks.