[Borderline-Info] FW:

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Jan 23 13:59:05 EST 2017

A color version of the order form for Spiritwear is attached. It will also
be on the website. The deadline for ordering is at practices on Sunday,
January 29. If you happen to mail the form, please send it to Borderline
Junior Volleyball, 1376 Oxford Trenton Rd., Hamilton, OH 45013, postmarked
no later than Monday, January 30. This program is not to be confused with
the 'My Team Shop'. That program deadline was yesterday, January 22.

Registration for the skills session tonight at Phillips Hall from 6-8 PM
with Miami Volleyball All-MAC outside hitter Maris Below and First Team
middle hitter Paige Hill is still available. We could really use a few more
setters and right side hitters, but will also accept others. We will do
everything we can to host one of these sessions with our Youth teams. We
will announce that session soon.