[Borderline-Info] April 22-26 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Apr 18 22:46:13 EDT 2018

The practice schedule for next week is attached. We have times to do skills
sessions. They can be Monday,  Tuesday, or Wednesday.  The members of 15
Attack are welcome to attend practices with other teams on Wednesday and
Thursday from 7-9 if they have conflicts on other days. We want you to touch
the ball!!!!