[Borderline-Info] April 22-26 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Apr 19 19:11:28 EDT 2018

Here is the revised practice schedule for next week. The only day/site
affected is Monday. Somehow the sheet skipped a line!! We are working on
developing the schedule for the remainder of the season. It is right around
the corner!

There is some interest in sessions for our Youth team members. We could do
sessions for them from 6-8 PH on Mondays. We also have time available for
skills sessions if anyone is still interested. We haven't forgotten the
suggested topics! There is time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to do something.