Borderline Acceptance Checklist

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:25:28 EDT 2023

We will be having our acceptance meetings on Sunday October 29th and
Saturday November 18th. Each athlete needs to be represented on one of the
two days. Athletes accepted to the club during the summer or during the
fall youth tryouts are strongly encouraged to attend on the 29th. This will
help us get the bulk of the information that we need for uniform sizing,
registration, and practice availability.

There are suggested times for each team to help with the flow of the day
however, if you are unable to make your assigned time, you may attend a
different time.

For example, if you are on 14 Hawks, please arrive any time between 11:00
and 12:00 on the 29th. If you have church and can't make it there by 12,
you can come later in the day.

We will not be having a group meeting for you to attend this season. There
will be tables with staff set up in the racquetball courts for you to
complete uniform sizing, turn in all required paperwork, make your fee
installment, ask any questions, etc.

PLEASE take some time between now and Sunday to complete as many tasks on
the checklist before attending the meeting as you can. This will help us
get you in and out in a timely manner. We will have extra copies of all
required paperwork should you need them.

Thank you!

Bill Zehler
Borderline Director