Reminder- Meeting Tomorrow! Sunday Oct. 29th

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 07:56:36 EDT 2023

Tomorrow is our first acceptance meeting! There will not be a formal sit
down meeting. There will be tables with staff set up in the
racquetball courts for you to complete uniform sizing, turn in all required
paperwork, make your fee installment, ask any questions, etc.

*Any athlete already accepted into our program is strongly encouraged to
attend this first meeting.* This will help us get the bulk of the
information that we need for uniform sizing, registration, and practice
availability.

You can arrive any time between your team's suggested time frame.

*PLEASE take some time between now and tomorrow to complete as many tasks
on the checklist before attending the meeting as you can. *This will help
us get you in and out in a timely manner. We will have extra copies of all
required paperwork should you need them.

Thank you!